Aritha or reetha is made from dried soap nuts, which is used as a natural cleanser for both hair and skin, as it contains a large amount of saponin. Soap nut is an insecticide, which means it kills life living on the scalp, such as lice. Its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties also help with dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, taming, frizz, and curl definition.
- It reduces dryness
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Helps with hair manageability and detangling
- Helps remove dirt, impurities, and oils from scalp and hair
- Makes the hair shiner, silky, voluminous, lustrous, and smoother
Note: This is a completely natural product, therefore our aritha powder may vary in appearance and colour. However, this does not affect the overall quality of the product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Suggested Use: Can be used in a variety of recipes, such as hair masks, hair growth oils, water infusion, hair glosses, cleansers, and scalp treatments.
Important Note: The information provided is for educational and informational purposes only.
For external use only.